Happy thanksgiving! Feeling thankful for so many things that I’ve decided to list today.
1. My husband great grandmothers handwritten mini cook book – incl. delicious rice balls and lots of faves… (Yes it has been used a lot)
2. My children: they are so patient, understandable children. Or us it that I understand them? 🙂
3. My family in whole that come together on this wonderful day to celebrate a universal holiday!
4. Thankful that everyday is a new day filled with excitement to keep going and try something new :). Love the quote: life’s like riding a bicycle you have to keep peddling in order to stay up and keep your balance.
5. I will combine this thanks because it got me through prepping the feast last night, for today
~Charlie Brown Movies
~Turkey art projects
Uh oh that makes Christmas and Birthdays even closer