We took some time to think about whether or not a warmer climate vacation would be good for our family. After making an deep intuitive decision in addition to all of the possibilities with the Zika virus (especially while entering my second trimester ) Lancaster, Hershey PA was a perfect pick.
We added a bit of history along with amusement park fun to this memorable weekend.
Recommended Top selections for visiting these locations:
1. Amuse the children by taking them on the major road in Amish town to see horse and Buggy drive around…(our most amusing was spotting them parked by the outlet mall shopping).
2. During chilly weather conditions the double tree resort is a perfect hotel choice ( honestly not advertising). Al of the kiddies love to swim or else it wouldn’t be a vacay?!
3. Hershey park: roller coasters are top choice for these 5 year olds. Especially if their heights are at the point of Reese’s. (you have to check out the fun height chart check). This helped the girls choose rides independently.
4. The Hershey history ride wasy top choice because it was the only one this pregnant mama could enjoy.
5. Also inside chocolate world : th create your own chocolate experience is all kinds of fun with great photo opps for the kiddies to look back on.
These activities can be enjoyed during the summer as well… We just may return This YEAR!