The holiday season would not be awesome without adding a bit of Twindollicious adventure.
We have rounded up some fun things that we have been doing throughout the season. The top five listed below have put us in the groove of Christmas and excitement for a new year (and Birthdays!!)
If you’re in need of a little spirit lifting and fun with the kiddos check out some of these fun at home and quick outings that will help you Deck the halls with jolly!
1. NYC is filled with fun pop up shops created by amazing marketing companies and brands. We enjoyed the hallmark pop up so much. Hallmark is the mother of all holiday movies and we were excited to swing in the spirit for these photo opps.
2. Because V & K enjoy cooking in the kitchen so much we had to include backing gingerbread cookies on our list. We enjoyed the awesome recipes of Red Velvet NYC to create some delicious gingerbread men. They were so delicious while baking in their kitchen that we did it again at home; and so can you!
3. Take a trip to a Christmas tree farm just to experience the smell of fresh pine, get lost in a maze of Christmas tree and look for signs of a possible Santa’s workshop. We enjoyed visiting the biggest Christmas tree farm in Philipsburg NJ. We love bringing home a fresh tree to decorate. As many others enjoy faux trees which is just as beautiful; there’s something about this experience that gets better every year.
4. If you’re all set up with Christmas decorations, holiday lights and you haven’t written your littlest letter to Santa yet, please do use Santa writes back. Your child would be delighted to receive that special letter from Santa in response to their wishes list.
5. To keep the spirit of Santa and the belief in this holiday alive we took a trip on the polar express to visit Santa himself.
6. We love taking time out to read holiday stories. There’s something about a holiday movie or story book that brings the holiday to life. We would love for everyone to always believe in Santa and the spirit of what it means to be good and do good; so our Christmas book “Santas helpers save Christmas” is available now Here