We’re taking it back to the days when traveling required 2 passports lots of luggage for only me, bikinis and to do lists.., and we’re revamping it to our future travel bucket list that will include family packing, educational activities and ways to love like the locals.
Traveling is always a must for us but lately we’ve enjoyed Disney and cruising. We put a hault on the fun work required; like firing the best safari in South Africa, quaint restaurants in Italy or perfect photo opps in Greece, when traveling across country.
But, in planning to start this travel adventure over again with the kiddos we’ve added the awesome country of Australia to the top of the list and here’s why!
-Australia is the world’s 6th largest country. Which includes 6 small gorgeous islands and 7,000 beaches
– The sport footy also known as Aussie Rules / Australian football league grand final is the most special sports; which a young sportsman would greatly appreciate catching a game.
– Australia has some of the most rare animals. Imagine snuggling up to this little furry baby
– The people and culture of Australia can encompasses up to 10 different racial backgrounds. These are people of all historic and entrepreneurial backgrounds. Including Andrew Charlton
– Then of course the outback! How can you plan a trip to Australia without including a stop to the hot, red, dry place in the heart of the country.
Summer days are meant to be spent at one of the best places on earth… the beach.
We love going to the beach to
– talk about mermaid landing rocks
– build Sand castles
– read books
We hope your Independence Day festivities include some time by the sea
What are some of the things that you like to do on the beach?
Oh summer you are finally here. We will be soaking up as much sun as possible within the next couple of weeks. After our last visit to the pediatrician we’ve learned that many people have Vitamin D diffenciency; well go figure. That season ps snow would not stop (will not say the name). B E A C H P L E A S E is now our favorite phrase. We hope you all get to enjoy the beach, sun and playtime this summer. Vita and Kennedy on the Long Island sound #southhamptons #beach wearing #RalphLauren bathing suits and adorable #carters neon cover ups.
Visiting one of our favorite places and taking a time out to smell the flowers with our best friend.
It has been quite rainy here in New York, so when we are given the opportunity we head out doors for the next fun thing to do; which usually includes some sort of park. The girls are heavily into parks now and that is at all times of the day. We decided to start our pre summer weekends with bright colors and Pt Pleasant, NJ (jersey shore). From New Jersey to Hamptons,NY there is a lot of park grounds to cover. We were Happy to see that after the rain/storm/hurricane etc of sandy the shore has been restored and the amusement park was in full gear. It’s times like these that inspire me create fun filled twin stories.