Dedication may seem like a lot of work when doing something that you’re not interested in doing. But could you imagine doing things that just puts a smile on your face everyday. Whether your daily job includes being parent, working out/ staying fit to live a healthy life, working with great clients as your own boss or working for others.
When I decided to become an entrepreneur I tirelessly researched and learned a lot about myself and greater entrepreneurs who knew the work and dedication that it took day in and out. As I learned more about these wonderful people such as Grace Lever I began to take a way a practice that I would include in my daily life in my journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- The first step is consistency! Staying consistent allows you to build a routine that will last throughout your career. It will also increase your organization and time, which will allow you to take on more jobs and opportunities.
- The second step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur is being true to your brand. Being true to your brand means remaining as clear as you can be on your mission and goals for your business. By doing this you’re basically being dedicated to yourself, which will then bring in more dedicated partnership that believe in your mission.
- The third step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur would be to show up! Get Involved continue to learn, take risks and JUST DO!
Now that last step may have been a little extra to complete 5 steps but I believe that all of those points combined will sum up a daily practice to becoming an awesome Entrepreneur.
We decided to take advantage of this beautiful Fall Weather and spend the day on Sesame Street at Sesame Place, in Langhorne PA. http://www.sesameplace.com/
With this beautiful weather forecast of 80-85 degrees on the weekend we couldn’t resist but to take Bash to where we thought would be his favorite place.
Boy were we right! Bash and his TwinDollicious sisters enjoyed the spooktacular Halloween festivities at Sesame Place!
That hour and fifteen minute drive from NY was so worth all of the memories we will have to look back on. Bash immediately knew who his friends were, as he posed for pictures and gave hi-fives with smiles and dance moves throughout the day.
Watch the dance moves: https://instagram.com/p/BZ9bQ3kgviT/
Isnt it so awesome to watch your children enjoy something so much at such a young age? I think that we always wonder what will they remember and is it worth it to expose them to things so young that they won’t retain. The truth of it all is the experience. These little spongy people will become better adults because of the great memories they will have to look back on and the exposure to The positive things in life.
Striving to make it count !
We’re taking it back to the days when traveling required 2 passports lots of luggage for only me, bikinis and to do lists.., and we’re revamping it to our future travel bucket list that will include family packing, educational activities and ways to love like the locals.
Traveling is always a must for us but lately we’ve enjoyed Disney and cruising. We put a hault on the fun work required; like firing the best safari in South Africa, quaint restaurants in Italy or perfect photo opps in Greece, when traveling across country.
But, in planning to start this travel adventure over again with the kiddos we’ve added the awesome country of Australia to the top of the list and here’s why!
-Australia is the world’s 6th largest country. Which includes 6 small gorgeous islands and 7,000 beaches
– The sport footy also known as Aussie Rules / Australian football league grand final is the most special sports; which a young sportsman would greatly appreciate catching a game.
– Australia has some of the most rare animals. Imagine snuggling up to this little furry baby
– The people and culture of Australia can encompasses up to 10 different racial backgrounds. These are people of all historic and entrepreneurial backgrounds. Including Andrew Charlton
– Then of course the outback! How can you plan a trip to Australia without including a stop to the hot, red, dry place in the heart of the country.
Fall is officially here, yet the crisp breeze, crunchy leaves and sweater weather hasnt kicked in yet and we are NOT complaining!
We spent the first Weekend of Fall at Luna Parks Halloween Harvest. Luna park brings back so many childhood memories for me, so to be able to share this place and their new awesome festivities has me reliving childhood with the best people on earth.
Every year a new theme sets the stage for the parks design. This year it’s Ahoy Luna – yes, tons of Pirate fun. Luna parks Halloween Harvest is opened every weekend from September 16th until October 29th for your little mates to enjoy, pumpkin painting in Blackbeard’s pumpkin patch, face painting, dancing, rides, pony rides and Halloween themed contests all in this Fall filled design amusement park.
V, K and Bash were all smiles during the monster mash sing along with Pirates John and John.
Can you guess how much the pumpkin behind V & K weighs? If your guess is correct you can become the BIG WINNER!
Luna park’s Halloween Harvest event information Here
Are you in the middle of transitioning from summer to fall EVERYTHING?!
We are just getting in the groove of schedules, routine and fall fashion; and Thanks to the summer sun for hanging around… it’s happening slowly.
We spent some time in Palm beach Just before hurricane Irma hit Florida and the Caribbean. We are so happy to hear that damage was minimal to our home away from home but saddened to see the results of the natural disaster on other beautiful places that others call home.
There’s always clear skies at the end of the rainbow and road maps to bring everything back together.
As we wind down into Fall mode we’d like to wish everyone a speedy recovery with 3 practices of motivation.
1. Starting over can bring new opportunities
2. A Fresh start keeps our eyes wide open
3. A team that builds together grows together
ZARA kids, Old navy style
When you become a mom you prepare yourself for the job of wearing multiples hats but referee is one that you probably don’t want to wear.
Sure we have our days but when you’re bonded with sibling love they will naturally find themselves in a better stance …. yet always side by side.
Photo credits to photographers @Perelaphotography
We spent part of our Valentines shooting “Kids couch” coming to a youtube channel near you :))
~ We’re sharing our DIY way of making TwinDollicious tutu skirts as we do at Author events and designing boutique pop ups. http://www.twindollicious.com/shop
And took a few selfies while waiting.