Dedication may seem like a lot of work when doing something that you’re not interested in doing. But could you imagine doing things that just puts a smile on your face everyday. Whether your daily job includes being parent, working out/ staying fit to live a healthy life, working with great clients as your own boss or working for others.
When I decided to become an entrepreneur I tirelessly researched and learned a lot about myself and greater entrepreneurs who knew the work and dedication that it took day in and out. As I learned more about these wonderful people such as Grace Lever I began to take a way a practice that I would include in my daily life in my journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- The first step is consistency! Staying consistent allows you to build a routine that will last throughout your career. It will also increase your organization and time, which will allow you to take on more jobs and opportunities.
- The second step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur is being true to your brand. Being true to your brand means remaining as clear as you can be on your mission and goals for your business. By doing this you’re basically being dedicated to yourself, which will then bring in more dedicated partnership that believe in your mission.
- The third step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur would be to show up! Get Involved continue to learn, take risks and JUST DO!
Now that last step may have been a little extra to complete 5 steps but I believe that all of those points combined will sum up a daily practice to becoming an awesome Entrepreneur.
We decided to take advantage of this beautiful Fall Weather and spend the day on Sesame Street at Sesame Place, in Langhorne PA. http://www.sesameplace.com/
With this beautiful weather forecast of 80-85 degrees on the weekend we couldn’t resist but to take Bash to where we thought would be his favorite place.
Boy were we right! Bash and his TwinDollicious sisters enjoyed the spooktacular Halloween festivities at Sesame Place!
That hour and fifteen minute drive from NY was so worth all of the memories we will have to look back on. Bash immediately knew who his friends were, as he posed for pictures and gave hi-fives with smiles and dance moves throughout the day.
Watch the dance moves: https://instagram.com/p/BZ9bQ3kgviT/
Isnt it so awesome to watch your children enjoy something so much at such a young age? I think that we always wonder what will they remember and is it worth it to expose them to things so young that they won’t retain. The truth of it all is the experience. These little spongy people will become better adults because of the great memories they will have to look back on and the exposure to The positive things in life.
Striving to make it count !
You know how the saying goes.. Time flies when you’re having fun.
This summer has gone by so fast and yes we are happy to be back at school. V and K are learning new things, getting to know new teachers, friends and routine. Yet, we can’t help but reminisce about our summer of ’17 our favorite styles and moments shared before spending 6 hours a day apart.
Here are our top favoriteS:
-Our little Bash turned one years old and we celebrated Carnival style.
Face paint just feels better at a carnival
– our summer travels included short but sweet weekend getaways. We traveled to Lake George, Twinsburg Ohio, Florida and Chincoteague Beach Va. our most memorable place is always Twinsburg. V & K enjoy their friends from all across the world that come together just to share this fun filled, bonded weekend with twins and their families. We were so excited to share our new book release there as well.
Summer ’17 Included lots of blue in our everyday style in celebration of our favorite boy BASH!
What better way to start your day than to have your two seasoned 6 year old twin chefs prep you breakfast straight out of the recipe of Crackebarrel! http://shop.crackerbarrel.com
Yes! Cracker Barrel delivers a bundle box to your address with freeze packs, fresh products and easy to make instructions on the box. When you can’t make it to Cracker Barrel they can make it to you!
Living in NYC makes it hard for us to enjoy this delicious restaurant menu but we are super excited to now bring these ingredients to our own kitchen.
This year marks the first bbnyc Blogger bash NYC for Bash! It was quite different having a singleton on arm to mingle, meet new brands and learn all about the fun new products happening at sweet suite 17 but at the same time he was the perfect little personality to have accompany me.
We visited Zulily’s photo shoot booth; which included bubbles and fun photographers. http://www.zulily.com/ I love how they were able to be apart of suite sweet for everyone.
Now….. throughout this huge area at the piers we scope out some of our favorite things that I’d like to share.
1. ✨Simplay3 the brand that started tikes; ride alongs , durable amazing products have now started the next stage of baby gear. We are in love with everything featured at BBNYC (especially the helmet ride along) and know that there are more things to come. ✨ http://www.simplay3.com/
2. We had to visit V & K’s favorite snack pops booth http://www.yumearth.com/ we know that all sugar can be created equal but yum earths pops get a pass especially when they’re incorporating other nutritious snacks for your kiddies.
3. http://www.bixbee.com/ Was listed as one of the top choices to visit for bags and lunch boxes. I was so happy that we were able to visit them and learn more about their mission. Backpacks that embrace the imagination and give back.
4. http://www.kangaroomfg.com/ Was loaded with fun reps in butterfly floaters and emoji madness! We loved them so much we had to share with an unboxing clip.
5. Saving the best for last because as a mom of 3 you never know when you’re going to have to make your own anything or mend something quickly. This is where the 3doodler comes in. Three D Perfection!
We will be sharing more fun things that sweet suite had to offer! So much 2 share
We have some little scientists over here in our TwinDollicious world!
You can read more about science adventures played out by Violet and Kelly in the new release of “Summer camp here we come” http://www.twindollicious.com/books
For now watch how V & K have teamed up with Makers lab and the authors awesome book of 28 cool projects to DIY for kids and adults too https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZDqn5Mr7fEkYZfXrXkjMuQ
The girls had so much fun taking this marshmallow monster project recommended by Kim Kardashian to the next level by making smores… just to see if their little monsters were delicious and edible. The monsters passed the test!
The DIY was so easy and fun; it included 4 simple steps with minimal adult supervisikn for baking.. you need to watch, subscribe and try this for your next party or camping trip!
Is it ever too early to ask your children what would you like to be in the future? Well, how about NO the answer is no and in fact it is probably the best thing to begin asking them as early as 4 years old, While you’re at it take lots of notes and begin researching as soon as your kiddo responds with an answer. V & K have been consistent with their future plans…maybe a tinker change here or there but clearly their futures will include a business owned together and some form of beauty and entertainment to help people feel beautiful. This is why when given the opportunity to experience a kids chef for the day at the ICE Culinary education center, in collaboration with the NYS 529 Education planning professionals we had to attend.
That is a double dosage Twindollicious style load of information along with experiences to get a jump start on making those future goals closer to reality.
Did you know that when parents of multiples begin the application process for their children their finances are automatically viewed as cut in half which allows for qualification to assistance if needed?
Also did you ever wonder how much debt USA is in student loans? Over 1 trillion dollars. I’ll say that a perfect way to lower this deficit is by starting a 529 plan. How about contacting a representative to guide you through the easy 1,2,3 step process.
We were so over joyed with all of the positive information that each child now has a NYS 529 plan that can be used for College (Universities) or any Professional school; such as culinary school….which by the looks of V & K’s experience will be here before we know it.