Dedication may seem like a lot of work when doing something that you’re not interested in doing. But could you imagine doing things that just puts a smile on your face everyday. Whether your daily job includes being parent, working out/ staying fit to live a healthy life, working with great clients as your own boss or working for others.
When I decided to become an entrepreneur I tirelessly researched and learned a lot about myself and greater entrepreneurs who knew the work and dedication that it took day in and out. As I learned more about these wonderful people such as Grace Lever I began to take a way a practice that I would include in my daily life in my journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- The first step is consistency! Staying consistent allows you to build a routine that will last throughout your career. It will also increase your organization and time, which will allow you to take on more jobs and opportunities.
- The second step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur is being true to your brand. Being true to your brand means remaining as clear as you can be on your mission and goals for your business. By doing this you’re basically being dedicated to yourself, which will then bring in more dedicated partnership that believe in your mission.
- The third step to becoming a more dedicated entrepreneur would be to show up! Get Involved continue to learn, take risks and JUST DO!
Now that last step may have been a little extra to complete 5 steps but I believe that all of those points combined will sum up a daily practice to becoming an awesome Entrepreneur.
We decided to take advantage of this beautiful Fall Weather and spend the day on Sesame Street at Sesame Place, in Langhorne PA. http://www.sesameplace.com/
With this beautiful weather forecast of 80-85 degrees on the weekend we couldn’t resist but to take Bash to where we thought would be his favorite place.
Boy were we right! Bash and his TwinDollicious sisters enjoyed the spooktacular Halloween festivities at Sesame Place!
That hour and fifteen minute drive from NY was so worth all of the memories we will have to look back on. Bash immediately knew who his friends were, as he posed for pictures and gave hi-fives with smiles and dance moves throughout the day.
Watch the dance moves: https://instagram.com/p/BZ9bQ3kgviT/
Isnt it so awesome to watch your children enjoy something so much at such a young age? I think that we always wonder what will they remember and is it worth it to expose them to things so young that they won’t retain. The truth of it all is the experience. These little spongy people will become better adults because of the great memories they will have to look back on and the exposure to The positive things in life.
Striving to make it count !
We’re taking it back to the days when traveling required 2 passports lots of luggage for only me, bikinis and to do lists.., and we’re revamping it to our future travel bucket list that will include family packing, educational activities and ways to love like the locals.
Traveling is always a must for us but lately we’ve enjoyed Disney and cruising. We put a hault on the fun work required; like firing the best safari in South Africa, quaint restaurants in Italy or perfect photo opps in Greece, when traveling across country.
But, in planning to start this travel adventure over again with the kiddos we’ve added the awesome country of Australia to the top of the list and here’s why!
-Australia is the world’s 6th largest country. Which includes 6 small gorgeous islands and 7,000 beaches
– The sport footy also known as Aussie Rules / Australian football league grand final is the most special sports; which a young sportsman would greatly appreciate catching a game.
– Australia has some of the most rare animals. Imagine snuggling up to this little furry baby
– The people and culture of Australia can encompasses up to 10 different racial backgrounds. These are people of all historic and entrepreneurial backgrounds. Including Andrew Charlton
– Then of course the outback! How can you plan a trip to Australia without including a stop to the hot, red, dry place in the heart of the country.
You know how the saying goes.. Time flies when you’re having fun.
This summer has gone by so fast and yes we are happy to be back at school. V and K are learning new things, getting to know new teachers, friends and routine. Yet, we can’t help but reminisce about our summer of ’17 our favorite styles and moments shared before spending 6 hours a day apart.
Here are our top favoriteS:
-Our little Bash turned one years old and we celebrated Carnival style.
Face paint just feels better at a carnival
– our summer travels included short but sweet weekend getaways. We traveled to Lake George, Twinsburg Ohio, Florida and Chincoteague Beach Va. our most memorable place is always Twinsburg. V & K enjoy their friends from all across the world that come together just to share this fun filled, bonded weekend with twins and their families. We were so excited to share our new book release there as well.
Summer ’17 Included lots of blue in our everyday style in celebration of our favorite boy BASH!
What better way to start your day than to have your two seasoned 6 year old twin chefs prep you breakfast straight out of the recipe of Crackebarrel! http://shop.crackerbarrel.com
Yes! Cracker Barrel delivers a bundle box to your address with freeze packs, fresh products and easy to make instructions on the box. When you can’t make it to Cracker Barrel they can make it to you!
Living in NYC makes it hard for us to enjoy this delicious restaurant menu but we are super excited to now bring these ingredients to our own kitchen.
Slow down summer! Though it has been 3 plus weeks since school ended, just the thought of packing away our summer styles and prepping for the cold scares the hee bee gee bees out of me.
We’ve been taking it as slow as we can between summer camp and our weekend getaways we are soaking up all of the sun we can to fulfill our vitamin D needs.
With 3 kids in tow we planned to visit some historical sites within driving distance. An 8-10 hour drive may sound like much but we’ve survived 16; now that’s serious. We chose Saratoga/Lake George as our first weekend getaway. We usually visit Martha’sVineyard but decided to go with a group of our family members and learn about upstate NY. The kids couldn’t get enough of the horses at Bennington Farms, Martha’s Creme for ice cream, Congress park’s Carousel, of course the lake and did I mention the ice cream 🍦.
As if that adventure wasnt enough we were brave enough to do it again….and many more times to come of course. But, traveling down south to VA to visit family was both nostalgic and educational once again.
We stopped at chincoteague beach where the wild horses run and the famous story of misty originated. The kiddies enjoyed one beautiful horse after another with an added touch of beach of course. We enjoyed our stay at a quaint Refuge Inn…. super kid friendly; just what we like!
When you become a mom you prepare yourself for the job of wearing multiples hats but referee is one that you probably don’t want to wear.
Sure we have our days but when you’re bonded with sibling love they will naturally find themselves in a better stance …. yet always side by side.
Photo credits to photographers @Perelaphotography