Another year of fun and we can’t believe that it’s already over! Twinsfest that is!
V & K truly enjoyed their time at twins fest this year; so much so they wished it would never end. We packed up our whole family including grandma for this adventure… through rain, across the mountains to Twinsburg, Ohio, where we rekindled with friends from as far as Australia to our home town of NY.
“TwinDollicious summer camp here we come” made it to our warehouse just in time to share the new story with all of our friends. They have been waiting for this sibling loved series and the next chapter of V & K’s adventures; and we were ecstatic to Share!
There are always amazing and interesting people attending the fest and this year Siamese twin brothers aged 65 attended for the first time. Though the brothers live pretty close by it was their first year attending.. They were happy to be there and happily took photos with other sets of multiples. Brothers Ronnie and Donnie are in the Guinness book of world record as of two years ago. They worked in the circus up until 1991 when schools would not allow them to attend. I’m pretty sure that all of the twins welcomed them to their happy place and made them feel at home so much so that they will make this an annual tradition for themselves as well.
Our little mascot enjoyed every bit of his first year at Twinsfest as well. He found a comfortable seat in the game day walk about while numerous chauffeurs towed him around and enjoyed their own test runs during the annual parade.
This year marks the first bbnyc Blogger bash NYC for Bash! It was quite different having a singleton on arm to mingle, meet new brands and learn all about the fun new products happening at sweet suite 17 but at the same time he was the perfect little personality to have accompany me.
We visited Zulily’s photo shoot booth; which included bubbles and fun photographers. http://www.zulily.com/ I love how they were able to be apart of suite sweet for everyone.
Now….. throughout this huge area at the piers we scope out some of our favorite things that I’d like to share.
1. ✨Simplay3 the brand that started tikes; ride alongs , durable amazing products have now started the next stage of baby gear. We are in love with everything featured at BBNYC (especially the helmet ride along) and know that there are more things to come. ✨ http://www.simplay3.com/
2. We had to visit V & K’s favorite snack pops booth http://www.yumearth.com/ we know that all sugar can be created equal but yum earths pops get a pass especially when they’re incorporating other nutritious snacks for your kiddies.
3. http://www.bixbee.com/ Was listed as one of the top choices to visit for bags and lunch boxes. I was so happy that we were able to visit them and learn more about their mission. Backpacks that embrace the imagination and give back.
4. http://www.kangaroomfg.com/ Was loaded with fun reps in butterfly floaters and emoji madness! We loved them so much we had to share with an unboxing clip.
5. Saving the best for last because as a mom of 3 you never know when you’re going to have to make your own anything or mend something quickly. This is where the 3doodler comes in. Three D Perfection!
We will be sharing more fun things that sweet suite had to offer! So much 2 share